Wax Melt CLP Labels
All CLP labels are customised to include:
1) Your chosen fragrance name
2) Triggered hazard statements and pictograms
3) Appropriate precautionary statements
4) Your company contact details as required by CLP regulations
5) The approximate weight of your wax melt(s)
Please note: Product weight should appear on CLP label if it does not appear elsewhere on your packaging.
Did you know..?
Our 10% Wax Melt CLP labels can be used on any product that uses up to 10% oil in a non-hazardous base (e.g. room sprays, sizzlers, etc.)
How to order
Step 1: Select your file type
(Single jpeg vs. A4 Multi)
Step 2: Select your label size
Step 3: Enter your oil supplier
(Please 'add to cart' for each different oil supplier)
Step 4: Enter names of fragrance oils. If you have renamed an oil, put your name in brackets afterwards
e.g. Ice Queen (Snow Fairy)
Step 5: Don't forget to include the number of sheets required for each fragrance
e.g. Ice Queen (Snow Fairy) x2
Step 6: Count up your total sheets and enter into the box provided to calculate your price.
Step 7: Add to cart!
Other details required (taken at Checkout):
- Your business name
- Business address line 1 (or house number) and postcode
- Business telephone number